Gluten Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins (gluten free and dairy free)

I love fall.  I love the changing color on every hill.  I love the crunchy leaves under my feet.  Sweaters, jeans, pumpkins, apples, campfires....I love it all.  

Today was a stormy day with thunder and lightning and lots of rain.  It makes me want to bake and sit and enjoy a good book or favorite movie.  I decided to bake GF Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins.  They are so good but unlike other high fat muffins this are pretty healthy. Only a small amount of oil (1/2 cup), low sugar (only maple syrup), and they don't have any dairy.

Gluten Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins (gluten free and dairy free)

1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
1/2 cup melted coconut oil (or oil of your choice)
3/4 cup maple syrup
4 eggs
1 envelop unflavored gelatin
1 t apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa
2 Tablespoons potato flour (or coconut flour)
1/2 cup coffee (or water)
1 1/2 cups gluten free flour (My cookie cake flour is HERE)

Mix the first six ingredients together. Then add salt, soda, cocoa and potato flour. Mix well. Alternately add the coffee and gf flour til mixed together. 

Bake at 350 in a muffin tin for 30-35 minutes until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. 

Watch the video  HERE

Comments

Popular Posts